Send us a Mail[email protected]
Aluminum alloy trusses are used more and more widely, so what are our requirements for materials and processes when making aluminum alloy trusses?
1. Process performance requirements
The Process performance of craftsmanship is that the material itself can adapt to various process requirements during processing, such as grinding. Therefore, it is required that the selected material can first produce the finished aluminum alloy truss during processing and manufacturing, and it can be easily manufactured, and the quality of the aluminum alloy truss must be guaranteed at the same time.
2. Economic performance requirements
When choosing an aluminum alloy material, use the least amount of money to get the most economical. That is to say, under the premise of satisfying the performance, the selection of materials should also pay attention to reducing the total cost of aluminum alloy truss production as much as possible.
3.Usage performance requirements
The performance of the material in the use of the aluminum alloy truss, that is, the performance, is the fundamental requirement that should be considered when selecting materials. The performance required by different aluminum alloy trusses is very different. Some mainly require high strength, while others require high wear resistance. Therefore, when selecting materials, the primary task is to accurately judge the requirements of aluminum alloy trusses. main performance.
What is the advantages of aluminum alloy truss, or why we choose aluminum alloy truss as our first choice when holding an event?
The advantages of aluminum alloy truss:
1. Lightweight quality
It is half lighter than the traditional iron truss, saving a lot of cost and effort for construction and transportation.
2. The corrosion resistance and performance;
Compared with the iron truss, the aluminum alloy truss is made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, which has its own anti-corrosion performance and has a service life of more than 10 years;
3. The ability to withstand pressure
The average load-bearing capacity of aluminum alloy trusses can reach 500kg (except for small aluminum frames), which can meet the needs of hanging large-scale audio equipment such as various performances and music.
Aluminum alloy truss, stage lighting frame construction parts and steps:
The construction of an aluminum alloy truss can be roughly divided into twelve procedures. The detailed production process is as follows:
1. First, place the four bases in the approximate position on the ground, and adjust the supporting legs below so that they are on a horizontal plane.
2. Pierce the bottom part of the oblique support on the outside of the base on the four corners, and insert 2 sticks on each corner, for a total of 8 pieces.
3. Fix the reverse head on the base with screws, and pay attention that the rotation direction of the reverse head should be the same as the one marked in the figure.
4. Put a square sleeve on the reverse head.
5. Connect the beams on the ground.
6. Separate the two ends of the beam and connect the two square sleeves at both ends. At this time, the beam parts are assembled on the ground.
7. Connect the column truss flatly, then screw one end on the reverse head, and screw the cross arm on the other end, and connect the hanging hoist to the cross arm at the same time. The function of the hoist is to improve the beam truss below. .
8. Gradually erect the column truss by yourself, be careful not to push the column with too much force, and then fix the screws on the reverse head.
9.After the column is erected, hook the hook under the hoist to the beam below through the sling.
10.Four gradually pulled the hanging hoist together to pull the beam to the position of the person's head.
11. Install lighting and audio equipment on the beam.
12.Four people pulled the hoist together to the predetermined height intermittently.